15 November 2011

Random Musings of the Enceinte #0005: Slugfest

Wow! What a slug I've been. I'm finally feeling teeny bit more alive. I don't want to get overconfident, so I'll keep my expectations modest. Day in the life: 5:30 - husband gets up for work. Me too, because I'm hungry, so I go down and eat and make his lunch and breakfast. 6:00 - go to bed. 8:15 - get up, put on clothes, go to work. Work: 9 til whatever time I can get out and still appear to have worked a full day. 5-ish - go home, undress, go to bed. 45 minutes later - get up for food. If I'm lucky, Husband will have cooked dinner. If not, throw something together. Take nice relaxing bubble bath. (Highlight of the day!) Go back to bed. 10:30 - wake up for food and tv shows saved on Netflix streaming. Repeat at 2:00. 5:30 - husband gets up for work.

But today! I stayed up when Husband went to work, and so I've been awake for 4 hours! Let's cross our fingers....

No comments:

Post a Comment