24 October 2011

Random Musings of the Enceinte #0002: What Would Tina Fey Do?

I left work early on Friday to sleep. I slept all weekend. I am still sleepy. This is outrageous! I am actually sick of sleeping. But that doesn't keep me from looking forward to lunchtime when I plan to have a nap. I think I can make the car real cozy for this sort of thing. My house is only 10 minutes from my office, but I'm thinking that's 20 minutes that I could be sleeping.

Seriously? How hard is it to build a placenta? It's not like building the Pyramids. Is it?

If I seem incoherent, that's because I am. I also managed to watch the entire Season 3 of 30 Rock. Netflix instant streaming is my new best friend. But of course, while I'm watching all I can think is, how did Tina Fey do this while she was pregnant? Maybe I should ask her. Wonder if she's on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I love Tina Fey. I do. But she undoubtedly had "people." Do you have "people"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no "people." You know I long for minions. i know she has them, but a minion can't be pregnant for you. A minion can't sleep 16 hours a day for you, or throw up for you (thank god I have dodged that particular bullet). So, I want to know how she gets all that work done--creative work too!--while sleepwalking.

    And I checked. She doesn't have a fb page, so i can't ask her :(

    ReplyDelete